Friday, August 10, 2012

Come VISIT!!!

Today, Friday August 9th and Tomorrow Saturday August 10th.  I am taking over the front of Lost and Found Thrift!!  (90 W 100 N Bountiful) Come on over and visit.  There is so much fun stuff going on.  Bountiful City is having Summer Fest in the park, lots of booths, free music and more.  Bountiful Main street is having their side walk sale so now is the time to get out!!

I took my furniture over this morning to set up and the store owner, Rex, let me have free reign of their store to set up the display outside.  HEAVEN.  I had so much fun digging and pulling stuff out to create a fun display.  They have so many treasures!!


 Waterfall dresser is FOR SALE!!  It can be bought individually or in the bedroom set Which includes the Night Stand, Dresser, and Queen Bed.


Lots of FUN FUN accessories to go on top too!



Yes, I love to stack things.


This cute table is also FOR SALE!!  I wish I had a spot for a little table it is so darling!  That is probably the hardest part of this business, I want to keep it all!


Lost and Found and so many fun things for table settings!


Vintage Suitcases



 Doll crib with vintage children's books. I even bought some of these books today!






I will be at Lost and Found after 2 today(Friday) and from 10 to Close on Saturday.  If you need help finding something or putting something together come on over!!!

See you soon!!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...