Thursday, August 2, 2012

Living Room Turned Office Update

 I was looking through my photos of my Living Room turned Office and I realized they were out of date!  That defiantly calls for an UPDATE!!

If you are new the my blog, Click here for the before pics!


This room has been so fun!  I have loved treasure hunting, it seems to be the small pieces that really bring personality to this space. Every piece of furniture in this room has a story and a meaning.  It makes the space even more special! 
Chair Story Here


This dresser is my newest completed piece, currently serving as my credenza.  To refinish this piece I used Paris Grey Chalk Paint, and Old White.  I lightly distressed it with sand paper and then used a clear wax to seal her up!  
Isn't she CUTE??  






 So.....I should expand on my treasures I have found.  
All of you that live near SLC you want to hear this!!!
I came upon the most AMAZING store. 

Lost and Found Thrift in Bountiful Utah! 
 It is one for those fun stores that is changing everyday and you never know what you will find!

I found the dresser there as well as the 3 items above.  
These are not the only items I have found but a few of my favorites.  They have everything from antiques to games to toys to puzzles you name it they have it!

They take trades or cash and if you are looking for something specific they will help you find it!  Tell them I sent you and you will get 20% off!!


I am feeling like my little helper right now so I am off to bed!

TTFN

Brooke



3 comments:

  1. Love love love love love how that dresser turned out!!! And of course my fav...the cake platter....I so want it! Oh wait I did have it...hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great space! i love the books all stacked up, and the sleepy puppy! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my brookie cookie...you continuously amaze me! I love seeing all of your projects and accomplishments. Where do you find the time?
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...