Thursday, December 6, 2012

Chippy Metal Beds!

I just bought my daughter a metal day bed.  Her room is so small I am hoping putting the bed up against the wall will help to free up some space.  The bed also came with a trundle, BONUS!  I have never really loved metal beds, maybe because I had one all growing up.
 I saw these beds and fell in love, it will bring the feel to her room I am looking for.  The only problem is I have to figure out how to get it to look like this.


Source: google.co.uk via Brooke on Pinterest









1 comment:

  1. Well you can scratch paint from certain areas to make it look like this but be careful when doing this you might ruin the looks of it, first highlight those parts with some color pen than start working.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...