Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A few of my favorite projects!


Both of these dressers I refinished for my daughters!  I love the details on them.  Surprisingly enough I don't think they have ruined them yet!!


I love the chopping block top.  I really debated whether or not to sand the top down, I knew it would be a lot of work but I am so pleased with the end result, I am glad I took the extra time.   And I made the bench myself!


This console was so fun to gut and convert.  It was another one of those projects that took a lot of time but once it is finished it all seemed to be worth it!!


I love my make shift built in!  Post Here!  


And I LOVE the color of this headboard, the lines and well just everything.  It was a fun project! 


It has been such a great year.  I have started doing custom refinishes for people and have loved finding them furniture and helping their dreams become a reality!!  In the process it has also made my dreams come true as I have always dreamed of having a little side hobby!  I have meet amazing people and made many new friends!  

Thank you to everyone for all your support and love 2013 is going to be great!!!

TTFN

Brooke

3 comments:

  1. i always choose what is best for my home. its really a great pleasure that i saw your blog and i find it very helpful and its very impressive

    bathroom accessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects you have done--can't wait to see what 2013 brings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the pink and white dresser! So fun and sassy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...