Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Weathered Bench!

When I first got this bench it was a little weathered to say the least!  It SOAKED up the primer like crazy.  I think I used an entire quart on this bench!!  After I got it all seal up I applied the paint, I love this color it is so neutral and perfect for outside!  It soaked up the paint fast too....this was on thirsty bench!  However I do like when wood soaks up paint, it chips less!!


I loved how well you can see the wood grain I added a glaze over the top to help the wood grain stand out even more!


I top coated this bench with a Spar Urethane as it holds up much better outside.....Add a few pillows and this bench is ready for a new home!!


TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...