Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Refinished Floral Nightstand

This cute nightstand is so charming, I mean look at all those curves!


I just love then I get pieces of furniture that really make me think.  They push me out of my comfort zone and require me to get a little creative.  This was the case with this nightstand, the old hardware was lion heads....EEK!!
 {I forgot to take a before picture of this piece, but I did record myself prepping this piece for paint.  The video tutorial will be available soon. } 





I added some floral to this nightstands drawers, and raided my stash of mis-matched knobs.  I spray painted all the knobs gold which compliments the floral nicely.  


I mixed this paint color up on my own....I am sorry I don't have a paint color :(

This nightstand has 3 drawers. 
 I do love the look of 9 little drawers with the functionality of 3 larger drawers!


And I can't forget to mention my cute little assistant.  He was very helpful, as you can imagine, but he is so cute I couldn't say no ;)


This nightstand is For Sale!
Asking $175
28inches L x 15inches W x 28Inches H

Send me an email if you are interested!
brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...