Thursday, October 15, 2015

More On My Fall Decor

 The weather is finally starting to cool off which means fall is in the air!  


I am loving fabric pumpkins this year, they are so fun yet elegant.  I made these pumpkins out of scraps of fabric I had in the basement.  The big one is made out of a drop cloth and the little one is made from quilting fabric.  I used lace and burlap to add a little texture to the top.


I found these 3 cute pumpkins at Joann's this year, I am a sucker for glitter!  I always find a way to get a little bling in!  The burlap flowers my mom gave to me when I had our 3rd child, I think they are the only flower arrangement I have managed to keep alive


And I can't forget my favorite part of my fall decor, my moss wood picture.  I made this picture out of strips of old wood that had naturally grown moss.  I added a few burlap leaves for more texture and I just can't get enough of this beauty!!




TTFN
Brooke



You can check out part 1 of my fall decorating here


You can follow me here

 photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png




1 comment:

  1. I love your fabric pumpkins and how you used the rick rack for the groves in the pumpkins. I need to do this too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...