Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Decorating for Thanksgiving

I know Thanksgiving is often the forgotten holiday these days.  But I love my Pilgrims and Native Americans so much I have to incorporate them.  
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays!  I love that it is low key and you get to enjoy the company of family and friends.  Plus it means the next day is Black Friday and I love getting up early to shop the deals.  Don't worry I am not one of those people that will push you out of the way for a deal.


To create this look I used my pumpkins and squash from Halloween and added some fresh and fake hydrangeas to light it up a bit.  I also added my burlap flowers for something added texture and I pulled my gold frame and wreath back out.  I have missed them!  I also like to use my candlesticks for height and they have such great details.  To complete the look I added some sticks and straw in the holes to make it full!





TTFN

Brooke

1 comment:

  1. I love fall decorating too and yes, I agree, we seem to rush through fall right into Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...