Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Word Cutouts

I am happy to announce I am now selling word cutouts!  I have been in love with these things for a very long time, so you can imagine my excitement when my husband decided it would be a good idea to buy the machine!  EEK!!

I have had so much fun designing and cutting them out.  Well, fun and frustration.  I definitely have a large learning curve on figuring out how to use my machine, and I still have A LOT to learn!  But for now I have mastered cutting out words.

As you may know, I love the collected look.  I wanted  my style to show in my cutouts.  This family is made from different fonts I put together, and I love how it looks on my gallery wall!  This family is 24 inches x 15 inches.  I painted it with DecoArts Chalky Finish in Vintage and used their gold wax for the edges.  




These cutouts are made from 1/4 inch MDF and come ready for you to decorate anyway you want.

I love how they look in my frames, just beautiful...he he!



I used a napkin to finish this one!  I thought it was going to be so much harder than it was.  I used mod podge and then laid my napkin over the top and lightly pushed it down.  Once it has dried I used sand paper to lightly sand the edges.  And look how awesome it looks!!

and of course I had to glitter a few!  This beautiful dream is going in my daughters room!  I love how they letters look glittered.  I covered the entire thing with Elmer's glue and then I dumped glitter over the top.  I did this 2 times for good coverage.  Then to seal the glitter in I sprayed it all with clear coat.  





Head over to my Etsy store to check out more fun cutouts!

TTFN

Brooke  

You can follow me here:
 photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...