Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Shop the House Challenge

The New Year often brings challenges, goals, budgets and many other changes. As a home decor lover that tries to keep things as frugal as possible, I wanted to put some focus on the idea of “shop the house”. I've teamed up with some other bloggers to encourage us as bloggers to get creative with things we already have and also to inspire you all to shop your house and be resourceful. We are each selecting one area of our house that we will use throughout the entire challenge. For the next 4 months we will completely restyle the space using only items that we already own. We can DIY or transform a piece but only if we had the items on hand for the project.

I have chosen my family room for this challenge. Is it is the one room I have been wanting to rearrange and it has been put off for far too long. This challenge is great motivation for me to get in gear!


Here is how my room currently looks.  I do have a few plans/ideas I hope to implement in the coming months!  I can't wait to see how this room transforms!




You can visit the other blogger participating in this challenge here:


1 comment:

  1. This will be interesting and I bet you will come up with great tricks. I think every body loves shopping their home and I can't wait to see what you *find*.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...